Vacancy – Junior Account Manager
BCNS is a fast-growing organisation that is looking to expand upon its successful sales team with the addition of a new Junior Account Manager. Working as part of a team, you will be given a number of development accounts and be expected to develop a working relationship with these by identifying key stakeholders and understanding the requirements.
BCNS offers a fun and vibrant working environment where you will be mentored and supported from day one and where hard work and success is rewarded.
We are looking for passionate people. Passion for sales, passion for exceptional customer service and a passion for technology are extremely important and essential for this role. You will also be expected to work hard, have fun and quickly move into a more senior role with additional opportunities and responsibilities. Additional accounts will be given to you as you progress.
• Conducting outbound and inbound calls to prospective and existing business customers across the UK to enhance sales.
• Establishing Customer needs and identifying sales opportunities, passing specific opportunities to the senior team to close when appropriate.
• Maintaining regular and documented contact with existing customer base, building relationships and developing new accounts.
• Create and follow a business plan focused on growing the value of the company and meeting defined targets.
• Identify and maintain a pipeline in line with targets provided and regularly review forecasting on opportunities within the pipeline and feedback to your Sales Manager.
• Ensure existing clients are fully aware of BCNS existing services and new developments within the company’s product portfolio to maximize opportunities for future business growth with them.
• Interface with Support Service team and assist with the resolution of any issues affecting customer satisfaction.
• Maintain accurate records via CRM as required by the business and in line with company policy
• Work supportively with colleagues, operating in an educational manner at all times and in line with the company’s values.
The Candidate - Essential
• Passionate and enthusiastic
• Strong communication skills
• Reliable and conscientious
• Excellent time management and organization
• Be a team player and work in partnership with key contacts in other departments
• Full UK driving license
The Candidate - Advantageous
• Knowledge of the Information Technology, Managed Services and Telecommunications is advantageous but not essential
• Previous experience of a using CRM systems is an advantage but not essential.
• High level of commercial awareness – identifying opportunities, structuring a deal, negotiating and closing sales
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive base wage with an excellent commission structure as well as additional benefits including; Company Car, Laptop and a Mobile Phone.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should be supported by a covering letter and CV.