Vacancy – IT Systems Engineer
We are seeking an IT Systems Engineer to join our team. The role will be based predominantly in the office, but will require some travel to customer sites. You will be expected to participate in an on-call rota and undertake some out of hours' work, as is necessary full UK driving licence is essential.
You will be responsible for providing remote and onsite support to customers as well as scoping new solutions to our broad range of customers. You will be responsible for the installation, migration and maintenance of systems and developing and delivering technical projects for clients.
You must have strong communication and customer service skills, take a pride in your work with a high level of attention to detail, a methodical approach and ability to prioritise.
Required Skills and Experience
• Minimum 3 years experience working with within an IT Support/Helpdesk environment
• Experience of supporting and implementing Exchange Server or Office 365
• Experience of supporting and implementing Windows Server
• Experience of firewall and WAN technologies
• Experience of supporting Active Directory
• Experience of virtualisation technologies such as VMWare, Hyper-V etc
• Experience and knowledge of Networking Hardware, configuration and troubleshooting
Additional Desirable Skills
• Network Design and Planning
• Experience of SQL
• Experience of Linux
• Experience of Microsoft Azure
You must have superb communication and interpersonal skills and a team player mentality. Organised and efficient, you must have exceptional problem solving capabilities and an analytical approach.
It is essential that you are a team player who is commercially aware, able to think on your feet and deliver first class customer service at all times. In this frontline role you will be highly visible and therefore must be accountable for your own workload.
Technical certifications, such as Microsoft MCP, MSCA or MCSE, would be beneficial to your application.
Salary £24,000 - £28,000 per annum
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should be supported by a covering letter and CV.